Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Suicide Away

Suicide away, ~ another suicide away ~ a suicide away ~ another suicide away ~ I’m looking for an open window ~ I’m looking for a open door ~ I’m trying to find a some way out ~ I’m trying abut it ain’t no good ~ If u got the guts to pull the trigger n if u got the guts you’ll know the truth ~ There’s no excuse ~ There’s no excuse ~ There’s no excuse ~ ooooo away ~ Suicide away ~ another suicide away ~ Suicide away ~ another suicide away ~ I read it in a ~ read it like a open book ~ read it in the Sunday paper ~ there’s suicide everywhere you look ~ if you don’t have the use or imagination you don’t want the youth to know ~ the truth ~ There’s no excuse ~ There’s just no use ~ There’s just no use ~ away ~ Suicide away ~ another suicide away

No comments:

Post a Comment