Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Feels Like Love
I was not looking for anybody I was not searching searching for a thing I was not looking for a new direction I was not lost trying to find my way I know I got a bad reputation I know I’ve been accuse of hit and run I found myself a brand new sensation I’m blowin like a loaded gun I found something I need a lot of I found something it feels like love I was not down or broken hearted I was complete not missing anyting I thought love really didn’t matter it was a feeling that had come and gone one thousand before I know I’ve got a bad reputation I know I’ve been accused of hit and run I found myself a brand new temptation I’m blowin like a loaded gun
Labels:
Feels Like Love,
Lyrics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment