Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Pollyanna
Look who came by again ~ For friendly old times ~ To see me ~ How long can you stay ~ Did you bring your disease ~ That makes me breathe ~ What you don’t know ~ Is I keep your picture around me ~ Your vision surrounds me ~ It let’s you know the power you have over me ~ Over me ~ I’ll find God for Polyanna ~ Send light to Polyanna ~ Find for Polyanna in me ~ I’ll find God for Polyanna ~ New life for Polyanna ~ So Polyanna don’t feel my misery ~ She don’t feel my misery ~ Here I am again ~ Left for dead again ~ Oh how sweet ~ Come back any day ~ Anytime is okay to see me ~ What’s left of me ~ What you don’t know ~ Is I keep your vision around me ~ Your addiction surrounds me ~ It lets your know the power you have over me ~ Over me ~ I’ll find God for Polyanna ~ Send light to Polyanna ~ Find God for Polyanna in me ~ I’ll find God for Polyanna ~ A new life for Polyanna ~ So Polyanna don’t feel my misery ~ She don’t feel my misery ~ It goes to show the power you have over me ~ Over me ~ I’ll find God for Polyanna ~ Send light to Polyanna ~ Find God for Polyanna in me ~ I’ll find God for Polyanna ~ A new life for Polyanna ~ So Polyanna don’t feel my misery ~ She don’t feel my misery ~ If you got your Polyanna ~ Come and weep with me ~ Offer Polyanna some sympathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment