Wednesday, June 1, 2011
28 Days
Sitting with my eyes closed ~ Sitting with my head up ~ And I’ll do, I’ll do ~ My 28 days ~ Every time I look back ~ I would have to turn Back ~ And even another ~28 days ~ I’ll be a killer ~ I’ll be a heavy caliber man ~ that you wanted~ I’ll be a big black killer in the klu klux klan ~ Give up all my money ~ Give up all my favorites ~ and everyone and everyone will think I’m gay ~ Hanging with my villain ~ My GTO handler ~ And I’ll do, I’ll do my ~ 28 days! ~ I’ll be a rock star ~ With my head tied up in knots ~ or a housewife ~ With a big smokin gun and lots of pot ~ I’ll be a dead man ~ With my head blowin off GUN SHOT ~ or a retard ~ I’ll be pickin my nose ~ And eating my snot ~ Trouble slips right through my hands ~ Its cocane in a rock ‘n’ roll band ~ Hear the voices in my head ~ Telling me that they’re all dead ~ I’ll be a killer ~ I’ll be a heavy man ~ that you wanted ~ I’ll be a big black killer in the klu klux klan ~ Girl you be careful ~ There’s scissors on the table ~ After, After my 28 days ~ Feel what you want ~ But nothing will make you ~ Think I’m clean after all I’ve done ~ 28 days ~ 28 days ~ 28 days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment