Wednesday, June 1, 2011

1000 Times

Hey okay it’s just another day ~ 24 useless hours ~ What difference does it make ~ If your heart ain’t changed ~ Things will be okay ~ If you’ll be mine ~ Hey okay on a different day ~ Just the two of us stranded ~ In our own spaces ~ If this love is fate ~ True love always waits ~ And I know ~ Hope you’ll be ~I hope you’ll be ~ I hope you’ll be mine ~ 1,000 times that’s my lover’s promise ~ 1,000 times that love is here to stay ~ True love always waits ~ And I know ~ Hope you’ll be ~ I hope you’ll be ~ I hope you’ll be mine ~ In my dreams that’s where I’ll meet you ~ Reaching out to stars above you ~ Call my name I will come to you ~ I can send my message to you ~ Eternally soul to soul ~ Hey okay nothing takes your place ~ But the world gets colder ~ Feelings don’t fade ~ 1,000 times that’s my lover’s promise ~ 1,000 times that love is here to stay ~ True love always waits ~ And I know ~ I hope you’ll be ~ I hope you’ll be ~ I hope you’ll be mine ~ Where has my lover gone

No comments:

Post a Comment