Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Neenah Menasha

To begin but not complete ~ To sleep but not to wake ~ To always be lost and never find the way ~ No thoughts or memory ~ No hope or tragedy ~ A mirror waits for a reflection of a face ~ To hit the ground and know the sound trial by mistake ~ Deaths a crown we wear around ~ Like a smile on a face ~ They will never hate or lie ~ They will never break or try ~ They will never break or cry ~ They will never wave goodbye ~ A silence that would not break the loss of a face ~ The face of a woman that arrived much to late ~ I break down and she sees the clowns I used to hide away ~ Death to clowns all their crowns and smiles on their face ~ They will never break or try ~ They will never hate or lie ~ They will never say or smile ~ They will never break or cry ~ Neenah Menasha will wait ~ Neenah Menasha, Neenah Menasha will wait ~ I break down and she sees the clowns I used to hide away ~ Death to clowns and all their crowns and the smiles on their face ~ They will never hate or lie ~ They will never break or try ~ They will never break or cry ~ They will never wave goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment