Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rotting Pinata

Get on the rodeo that is your life ~ Beat on me spill my insides out on the ground ~ Cut on me I will go when I say die ~ I will rot away like a rotting pinata ~ See my soul it cuts like a hole in the sky ~ Standing near watch the birds eat out my eyes ~ It will rot away like a rotting pinata ~ Here lies this junk of me ~ Here lies this wreak that was me ~ Oh god helps me rot I don’t look quite the same ~ Grab my beating heart ~ Tear it from this broken cage today ~ I’m rotting, I’m coloring ~ I’m red and black ~ I’m twice my size ~ Don’t cry for me ~ Just pull the plug ~ And let me fly ~ I will rot away like a rotting pinata

No comments:

Post a Comment