Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Live Here Without You
Take my lips and sew them shut ~ Without words I’ll dry up and blow away ~ She said that we were both so out of touch ~ And when we talked we’d say things ~ That don’t mean anything ~ I hear your voice but you’re so far away ~ I can do without these things ~ But what I can’t do ~ Is live here without you ~ Live here without you ~ Live here without you ~ I can’t kiss you anymore ~ I can’t miss you anymore ~ Love’s not easy to ignore ~ When your hear lies bleeding on the floor ~ I’ll just sit and count the days ~ The days until you’ll be mind ~ I’ll take in air and I’ll fill up ~ Never breathing out I’ll burst into flames ~ Without you I can never get enough ~ Of the thing that makes me fee like ~ Life’s worth anything ~ I feel your touch at the thought of your name ~ I can do without these things ~ But what I can’t do ~ Is live here without you ~ Live here without you ~ Live here without you ~ I can’t kiss you anymore ~ I can’t miss you anymore ~ Love’s not easy to ignore ~ When your hear t lies bleeding on the floor ~ I’ll just sit and count the days ~ The days until you’ll be mind ~ I don’t want anything ~ Like Jesus or a Superman ~ I don’t want for anything ~ If you could be here with me again ~ I can do without these things ~ But what I can’t do ~ Is live here without you ~ Live here without you ~ Live here without you ~ I can’t kiss you anymore ~ I can’t miss you anymore ~ Love ain’t easy to ignore ~ When your heart lies bleeding on the floor ~ I’ll just sit and count the days ~ The days until ~ I can’t kiss you anymore ~ I never felt alone like this before ~ Love ain’t easy to ignore ~ I just can’t live her anymore ~ Time is killing me and I”m killing ~ Nothing but time
Labels:
Live Here Without You,
Lyrics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment