Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Got to be a Bore
I hope my head will heal, I hope my head will heal ~ It’s all I ever wanted to feel ~ All well adjusted ~ I just can’t feel this way anymore ~ Feeling this way got to be a bore ~ I hope my head will heal, I hope my head will heal ~ It’s problematic and compelling a corrupt disguise ~ I hope my head will heal, I hope my head will heal ~ A flaming martyr with the pangs of a Jesus Christ ~ It’s all I ever wanted but I’m just so self destructive ~ I can’t feel this way anymore ~ Feeling this way got to be a bore ~ So simple unassuming selfless human acts of grace ~ With a murdered ego I go surely this can’t be vain ~ To know what you want knows the essence ~ Of all insane as I am we are I am all all all insane
Labels:
Got to be a Bore,
Lyrics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment