Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Disconnected

Pain killers emotional thriller ~ I really found out I was my one and only killer ~ My one and only killer ~ Pain killers emotional triggers ~ It’s a rich man’s war ~ But it’s a poor man’s fight ~ It’s just a poor man’s fight ~ I wish I was taller ~ I wish I was smart ~ I wish I did not have this hole in my heart ~ I wish ~ I wish ~ If there’s anything left ~ I’ll just turn right around and disconnect ~ I feel so disconnected ~ Pain killer emotional filler ~ An eight ball in the corner pocket ~ Or an eight ball up your nose ~ An eight ball up your nose ~ Pain killer emotional trigger ~ The band was so bad we danced ~ To the sound of breaking dishes ~ To the sound of breaking dishes ~ I wish I was taller ~ I wish I was smart ~ I wish I did not have this hole in my heart ~ I wish ~ I wish ~ If there’s anything left ~ I’ll turn around and disconnect ~ Disconnected ~ Yeah, yeah, yeah ~ Well alright ~ Now the great white dope ~ Is now the great white hope ~ Tell me who out there is really listening ~ At the dirty hands ~ The mighty swords will sing ~ To the deafening sounds of the latest thing ~ I wish I was taller ~ I wish I was smart ~ I wish I did not have this whole in my heart ~ I wish ~ I wish ~ If there’s anything left ~ I’ll just turn right around and disconnect

No comments:

Post a Comment