Wednesday, June 1, 2011
The Drag Queens of Memphis
With a sparkle boot on the ~ Grave of Elvis he shouted hey king I’m here, it’s your queen ~ And it’s been such a long time my friend ~ And I’ve brought a couple of beers ~ There’s drag queens ~ There’s drag queens ~ In Memphis ~ With a giddy up and a rodeo with a killer ~ Detroit style and killer Detroit smiles ~ They had sparkles on their footsteps ~ You know they even had cowboys stuck in their eyes ~ There’s drag queens ~ There’s drag queens ~ In Memphis ~ Otis, I can still hear you are you sitting out on the dock ~ The music will never stop ~ Sam and Dave said get ready ~ You know the rest said I’m comin’ I’m comin’ baby make it last ~ There’s drag queens ~ There’s drag queens ~ In Memphis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment