Wednesday, June 1, 2011
All This and Nothing
All of God’s people ~ Look from the outside in ~ You know them too well ~ But do you mirror their nightmares ~ What more could you ask for ~ For all this and nothing ~ To talk deep on the inside ~ And you know that you will ~ But I’ll give a mind any reason ~ To fall and take the easy way out ~ I’ll never give under pressure, give my permission ~ I bet you say that you will ~ All of God’s people ~ And all them good people ~ And all of God’s people ~ They don’t look like me ~ They don’t look like me ~ They don’t look like me ~ They don’t look like me, yeah yeah yeah yeah ~ Oooh ~ Oooh hey hey aaaah aaaah Aaaah aaaah ~ Hey hey, aaah hey, aaaah, yeah, aaah yeah yeah yeah ~ I’ll never mind any reason ~ To fall and take the easy way out ~ I’ll never give under pressure, give my permission ~ Well, I bet you say that you will ~ All of God’s people ~ All them, God’s people ~ All of God’s people ~ They don’t look like me ~ They don’t look like me ~ No, they don’t look like me (all of God’s people) ~ They don’t look like me (all of God’s people) ~ They don’t look like me (all of God’s people) ~ No, they don’t look like me (all of God’s people) ~ Oooooh ~ They don’t look like me ~ All of God’s people ~ Look from the outside in ~ You know them too well ~ But do you mirror their nightmares ~ What more could you ask for ~ For all this and nothing ~ To talk deep on the inside ~ And you know that you will, yeah ~ Oooooh, yeah yeah
Labels:
All This and Nothing,
Lyrics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment