Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Radio Prayer Line

Driving home late one night ~ Under lazy moon and green dashboard light ~ Turned on the radio ~ Heard a voice I heard before say ~ “That I ran away from home when I was 13 years old and why is the world so cold?” ~ And you hope that the life ~ That you’re carrying inside ~ Doesn’t do what you do ~ Doesn’t know the pain you’ve been through ~ That your mother left your father ~ She fell in love with another ~ And he took it out on you ~ I’m here to tell you ~ Everything’s all right ~ Your message found its way ~ Message found its way ~ On the radio prayer line ~ Radio prayer line ~ You’re feeling alone and lost ~ You can’t find your way ~ pain’s all you feel ~ Pain’s all that’s real ~ You wonder “Will I ever hear?” ~ You found someone that would treat you right ~ He doesn’t beat you ~ He doesn’t stay out all night ~ Now you carry his baby ~ You’re afraid he will run away ~ And could someone there ~ Please pray ~ He will marry you someday ~ He will love you for the rest of your life ~ Of his life ~ I’m here to tell you ~ Everything’s all right ~ Your message found its way ~ On the radio prayer line

No comments:

Post a Comment