Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Planet Girls

Space, light, sound and mind exactly what is real ~ Into a universe we fly we are her will ~ In my space suit out among the stars ~ I look and feel them on my radar ~ Planet Girl ~ You make my satellites whirl ~ You shake up my world ~ Planet girls and satellite girls ~ You up make my world ~ With her gravity and smile all things seem so unclear ~ In a trap set long ago so life freely spills ~ You seem to feel you know where they are ~ You think you see them on your radar ~ Planet Girl ~ You make my satellites whirl ~ You shake up my world ~ Planet girls and satellite girls ~ You shake up my world ~ In my space suit out among the stars ~ I look and feel them on my radar ~ I know where they are ~ I know where they are ~ Planet girls and satellite girls ~ You make up my world ~ Planet Girl ~ You make my satellites whirl ~ You shake up my world

No comments:

Post a Comment