Wednesday, June 1, 2011
I Am Anastasia
I found your name in a book and in ~ That book a letter, were the words of ~ A girl who said that she was lead away and ~ Left it for dead but somehow she survived it ~ How was it no one would believe that ~ You were part of their world a different word ~ One they denied you ~ If I could help you I would ~ Help you now you can speak through me ~ I am Anastasia ~ I’m haunted by a girl whose ~ Life’s locked in these pages ~ But through these words she will be free through ~ These words she will be free through ~ Me I know we won’t forget her ~ She can speak through me ~ I am Anastasia
Labels:
I Am Anastasia,
Lyrics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment