Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sanitarium

Now I sit and stare into the burning sun ~ It all fades to black in this sanitarium ~ Now I don’t care if tomorrow never comes ~ I’ve got some new friends in this sanitarium ~ Now my friends don’t come to see me ~ And if they did, I wouldn’t know who they are ~ I know they’d ask me exactly when I cracked ~ I’ve been lost so long, I aint never coming back ~ Now I sit and stare into the burning sun ~ It all fades to black in this sanitarium ~ Now I don’t care if tomorrow never comes ~ I’ve got some new friends in this sanitarium ~ Now you might not think I’m crazy ~ And now I’m right where I belong ~ I’ve got to tell you that I made it home at last ~ I ain’t lost my mind, I’ve just given up on the past ~ Now I sit and stare into the setting sun ~ It all fades to black in this sanitarium

No comments:

Post a Comment