Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Purity

If I was dirt ~ That filled up your life ~ If I was dirt ~ So pure and so refined ~ I’d be the dirt that blackened all that shined ~ Which one would show a purity ~ Which one would show how curious this purity has been ~ My purity, my purity ~ My thoroughness, my purity ~ If I was dirt that would make you lie ~ Could I be the dirt in your irreverent smile ~ Please pass the dirt I’ll have some on mine ~ Which one would show my purity ~ Which one would show how curious this purity has been ~ My purity, my purity ~ My thoroughness, my purity ~ Drag me down and plough me under nothing stays the same ~ Drag me down and plough me under nothing will ever change? ~ If I was the dirt you brought through the doorstep ~ And did that dirt leave you feeling molested ~ How was that dirt that you’ve ingested ~ Which one would show my purity ~ Which one would show how curious this purity has been ~ My purity, my purity ~ My thoroughness, my purity

No comments:

Post a Comment