Wednesday, June 1, 2011
New Pop Sunday
Well she was clearly nervous ~ She asked me if I would drive ~ And I noticed ~ Then I knew ~ She had been drinking ~ And I always could read between the lines ~ There she was ~ Clearly nervous ~ Because there was something that I had neglected ~ I was obvious ~ She could see right through me ~ Then we made love, ya we made love, so unprotected ~ Now here we are ~ It’s a New Pop Sunday ~ We went too far ~ And now you’re gone ~ The brightest star ~ On my darkest Monday ~ Now here we are ~ It’s a New Pop Sunday ~ Well she was clearly nervous ~ And I noticed she had something on her mind ~ But I was cool ~ Yeah I was cool ~ I knew what was coming ~ But doctor’s ain’t really hard to find ~ Now here we are ~ It’s a New Pop Sunday ~ We went too far ~ And now you’re gone ~ The brightest star ~ On my darkest Monday ~ Now here we are ~ Forever gone ~ Forever gone
Labels:
Lyrics,
New Pop Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment