Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Glue
What kind of man put a gun in his hand wags his tail like a dog for his dinner what kind of man put a gun in his hand make that man? aint no saint aint no sinner what makes a man break away from the chains that keep him from being a winner don’t push me away push me away leave me dying by the side of the road now I’m talking to god I really feel it I’m screwed down and I’m glued down just like a fucking insect I’m a man like any other man give away his son or his daughter yeah I’m afraid that we’ve all been betrayed we’re all pigs just led to the slaughter I was a man who fought best he can to keep his head above water make you wishing that you are all all is everybody losing their minds somebody tell me get it worms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment